terça-feira, 29 de março de 2011

Love is Hard


Sometimes you love someone
But you’re not really sure
You wonder if two different people
Can be together besides the differences
Sometimes talking stabs me like a knife
Going deep inside my sensitive heart
It’s hard to understand it all
But there must be something hidden
That unites us both
Everyday I make him a phone call
And hope to listen to words of comfort
But the conversation takes another direction
Now the topic makes me want to break up
I’m down in the dumps and nothing can ease me
No bottle of wine is enough to make me smile
At least that’s what I think
But that drink is too strong for me
I’m getting absolutely crazy
Because I can’t give up from this love
Loneliness is a feeling that I don’t want to taste again
Then, I rather suffer the doubt of true love
Than being alone again
Oh God! And think that this is just my first love
After more than twenty five years of life
I don’t know how the future will be
The only thing I’m sure of is that I must live the now
Without building my life totally in the future
That is so unexpected for every human being
Finally, the best thing to do is to let it be

Autor: Lauro Sérgio Machado Pereira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário